The firm has always enjoyed a mix of both private and public sector Clients. Some of the more significant Clients that we have provided services to include :
- ABSA Bank East London : The Hub Shopping Centre : Project Managing the development to completion after the developers had defaulted.
- First National Bank : Banking facilities in East London
- Standard Bank Commercial Finance : Valuation services on projects funded by them in the region.
- Nedcor (previously Syfrets) : valuation services inclusive of evaluation of leases, from the outset of the development finance application through to completion of the development.
- Eastern Cape Development Corporation : valuation of Mpekweni Holiday resort for sale purposes and quantity surveying services for the construction of their Head Office building.
- Business Partners : Registered on their panel of mentors to assist developing entities.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals : Industrial Facilities
- Janssen Cilag : Pharmaceuticals
- DB Schenker : Logistics
- Nestle : Industrial Facilities
- Venture S A : Industrial Facilities
- Bitflow Investments : Industrial Facilities
- Tigana Projects : Retail and Bank development : Kigali : Rwanda
Private Sector Clients (Commercial Development):
- Global Consulting Property Group : Commercial Property Development
- John B Belgrove Property Group : Commercial Property Development
- Mark Povey Properties : Commercial Property Development
- J H Group : Commercial Property Development
- Grafler Investments (Pty) Ltd : Commercial Property Development
- Condoprops 42 (Pty) Ltd : Commercial Property Development
- D&G Property Trust and related companies : Commercial Property Development
- Emsengeni Property Trust : Retail Development
- Kempston Group : Logistics
- Ikhwezi Investments Group : Industrial Development
- Bitflow Investments : Industrial Development
- K B Trust : Office Park Development
- Berkshire Park : Industrial Development
- Pitsiladi Group : Retail Development
- Capensis Investments : Office Park Development
- ELIP : Residential Township Development
Public Sector Clients:
- Airports Company Of South Africa : Hangars
- East Cape Public Works Department : Department Of Health (Hospitals & Clinics)
- East Cape Public Works Department : Department Of Education (School Projects)
- East Cape Public Works Department : Department Of Sports, Art & Culture (Offices/Archives and other Projects)
- Independent Development Trust : East Cape Schools Building programme
- Kwa-Zulu Department Of Public Works : Department Of Education (Schools & Hospitals).
- National Department Of Public Works : Magistrates Courts, Police Stations, Prisons, etc.
- Buffalo City Municipality : Clinics / Housing
- East London College : Educational Facilities
- Amatola District Council : Community based works
- Fort Hare University : Educational facilities : East London and Alice Campuses
- Nelson Mandela Bay Metropole Municipality : Newton Park Aquatic Centre
In addition to the above we provide services to numerous smaller and private clients on an ongoing basis.
Area Of Operation
We generally provide services in most areas of the Eastern Cape & Kwazulu Natal and also provide services in the Western Cape and Gauteng for our national clients.
We completed an appointment as main quantity surveyors for the construction of a commercial shopping centre and bank at Kigali, the capital of Rwanda (Africa) in 2005.
Chesswood Holdings 55 (Pty) Ltd
Mr Neville Preston: 071 602 0111
Mr Pieter Bosch: 082 822 7188
Nestle SA (Pty) Ltd
Mr Rob Edwards: 082 801 0707
Bitflow 120 (Pty) Ltd
Mr Geoff Shone: 082 559 7506
Merry Hill (Pty) ltd
Mr Andre Farr: 083 269 2842
Mr Brent Thorp: 043 701 6600
Own Haven Housing Association
Mr Andrew Wiseman: 043 741 1144
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality
Mr Andrew Treasure: 041 506 2236
University of Fort Hare
Professor Terry Marsh: 082 002 0101